Swyx VoIP Telephone System
Swyx - Unified Communications
Swyx develops communication software specifically tailored to the needs of small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs). We have made it our task to bundle the complete communication of a company on only one user interface. It is the leading solution for smart unified communications in SMEs. Our goal and mission at Swyx is to integrate “communication” and “collaboration” within the enterprise into one unified end-to-end application.
Our offer: Swyx replaces the classic PBX. With Swyx’s IP-based communication solutions, companies benefit from improved accessibility, optimised business processes and ultimately increase productivity at the workplace, internally and with customers.
For more details please visit us here.
Swyx Your Business
Starts from £12.50(exc. VAT)
– Bundle the complete communication of a company
– Optimise business processes and increase productivity
Future Proof your Business with Swyx!
One Solution for a Wide Range of Requirements
Companies are constantly changing. Product adaptations, restructurings or technical innovations – companies need to adapt to ever-changing conditions and create a productive work environment for their employees. The individual offices of the past are more and more replaced by open-plan offices, shared desks and home offices. Increasing internationalisation also plays a decisive role in everyday working life: information is shared across borders, decision paths are becoming more complex. For more details please visit us here.
Swyx offers a convenient all-in-one solution that enables you to improve communication and collaboration across all areas of your business,
Everything at a Glance
- IP-based communication software that offers more than just telephony
- With many useful features such as presence status, queue management, call routing, online meetings and more
- From the Cloud or Inhouse
- 1 million satisfied users
- Swyx has been on the market since 1999 as one of the first companies for IP-based communication software
- More than 1,200 certified specialist trade partners in Europe
- Multiple awards
- We understand your business – as a mid-size business, we know what our mid-size customers need
Prepare for the best Digital Experience
Swyx is fully compatible with all major operating systems and easy to integrate into existing IT infrastructure, for example through smooth connection to the company CRM. Swyx also offers tailor-made solutions for the operation of the UCC solution. Through BIPCOM Swyx’s operation is possible as an in-house solution “on premises” or as a cloud-based variant. Since 2018, SwyxON is the cost-effective, secure and stable cloud solution “Made in Germany” from Swyx.
- One million users
- 20 years of experience
- Multiple awards
In the long run all phone calls will be handled over IP. Today there are already companies that provide business customers with an “IP-only” offer. But the realisation of a connection with full DDI support similar to the ISDN PRI, is still in the planning stage for a lot of providers. Therefore the connection to a SIP service provider has to be seen as an additional connection type to PSTN to save communication costs of companies.
- Check power.
- Check windows system is active.
- Check Swyx server is active
- Check swyxservices are all connected.
- Check SIP trunks are logged in.
- Check firewall if SIP trunks are not connecting
- Check calls can be made from Swyx server.
- Check calls can be made from Swyx client.
An onsite business VoIP phone system is where the PBX, is both an IP system and resides right on premise. The Swyx is an onsite & offsite solution. The advantage of having an onsite business phone system is that it escapes the traditional cycle of having to replace the entire system for upgrades or expansions.
A hosted PBX is a VoIP business phone system where the “PBX hardware” resides within the BIPCOM servers. Rich in features, a hosted PBX can save significant upfront hardware charges because the PBX software/hardware sits remotely at Amazon web servers facility and connection is made through the Internet.
Voice is converted by a device from an analog signal to a digital signal and is then sent over the Internet where it will be converted back to an analog signal for the remaining distance over a traditional circuit switch (PSTN).
Ideally you will need a broadband connection with a speed of at least 128 kbps (like ADSL) to ensure good call quality and successfully use VoIP. There are various reasons for this.
1. You need at least 64 kbps download plus 64 kbps upload bandwidth to make an uncompressed VoIP call. Otherwise you will need to compress your VoIP traffic using compression codecs such as G.729 which can decrease the bandwidh to approximately 30 kbps. However such methods of compression are usually used in situations when multiple calls are going over the same connection, not when bandwidth is restricted to under 128 kbps. If you have dial-up you will be very fortunate to achieve decent call quality even when using compression.
2. A broadband connection is ‘always on’, thereby ensuring that you can receive and make calls with minimum interruption.
3. Depending on how you use your Internet connection, you want to make sure that you have enough bandwidth left over for typical Internet traffic (e.g. emails, web browsing, file downloads).
Yes, old numbers can be ported so that you can receive incoming calls via SIP
Other Business Solutions
At BIPCOM we have a range of solutions for any size business, small, medium or large. We work with you to find the most suitable solution for your Business.
Highlight the cost savings with 3CX! They will be remarkable. Switching from a traditional PBX to an IP PBX will already deliver significant call costs savings.
Broadband for Business
5G broadband works by incorporating this new technology into a mobile broadband Wi-Fi hub rather than a smartphone, connecting to devices via a Wi-Fi signal
Microsoft 365for Business
Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) is a line of subscription services offered by Microsoft as part of the Microsoft office product line. The brand encompasses plans